Tuesday, May 11, 2010

new book from Palin? [or, One More Reason Why She Sucks]

The AP states that Sarah Palin's forthcoming book will include "selections from classic and contemporary readings that have moved her" [I'm wondering if The Quitters' Handbook is among them] along with "the nation's founding documents to great sermons, letters, literature and poetry, biography, and even some of her favorite songs and movies."

First off:  who gives a green runny crap what songs and movies this egocentric airhead likes?

 Second off: a book of things you like?  Wow, inspired.

The title is alleged to be "America By Heart: Reflections On Family, Faith And Flag [and whatever other crap I have scribbled in my palm]"

May I suggest other, more realistic titles:

"Things I Wish I Had Written But Lacked The Skill, Determination, And Intellect"


"Passing Myself Off As An Author By Presenting A Book Of Other Peoples' Work"


"Idle Vacuous Thoughts I Had While Not Completing My Term As Governor."

Note:  the book will have a collaborator.  What?!  You need a collaborator to present the work of other people? JHC on a popsicle stick!  How can anybody like you? Are people really that freakin' stupid?  I mean, clearly Palin is, but still: how stupid are you when you become enamored with a stupid person?

No comments:

Post a Comment