Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Ford guy redux


So I guess the guy in the Ford commercials that bugs me is a guy named Mike Rowe, who hosts the "Dirty Jobs" show on Discovery Channel.

Which I guess somewhat explains his appearance that I previously referred to as dirty and in desperate need of a shower.

You know the expression about being careful what you wish for?

Well, in the new spot that I saw last night, he indeed appears to have taken a shower and decided to not look so grubby.

However, and I love this part....

Having now showered, I'd recommend one of two wardrobe changes for Mike.  Either:

1] a different shirt, or

2] a sports bra, so his floppy Phil Mickelson-ish man-boobs don't continue to reduce me to laughter.


Coming soon: a rip on Mark F. and his queeny, blatantly flaming, partner in the Progressive auto insurance commercial.

No comments:

Post a Comment