Tuesday, December 20, 2011

More Iran, just for Don...

Welcome back to my continuing celebration of one the most technologically innovative countries to treat their women like shit.

My tribute to the Iranian Navy, seen here during their Aerospace celebration [some kite reached 100 feet in the air].  Although I admit I didn't check my Jane's Guide To Pathetic Navies Of Piss-Ant Countries.



Impressive boys.  [Maybe you ought to stick to what you know.  Which was what again?  Space?]

US.  Moonwalk.  Check.  Reusable Space Shuttles.  Check.  Mars rover.  Check.

Iran.  Moonwalk.  No.  Reusable Space Shuttles.  No.  Mars rover.  No.  Cool Aerospace Division baseball cap.  Check.

Conclusion:  the United States is an Aerospace power and Iran is an Aerospace joke.

Clear enough?

PS.  Any Iranians reading this: your country just sucks ass.  Mine doesn't. [Sing-songy] ha ha ha ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment