Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Iran: begging for a mushroom cloud

First off, I will never forgive Iran for holding Americans hostage for 444 days back in 1979-80.

That's just so you have a little background on my thoughts regarding those crazy jackoffs.

I laughed when I read an article today about the three US hikers/"spies" and how the one woman was released on $500,000 bail and has been requested by the Alli Alli Akbars in power to return for trial.

I laughed because if I were her, I would be taking every chance possible to loudly proclaim, "go F yourself camel jockeys, I wouldn't return to your dusty, shitty tract of land if you friggin' paid me!  Oh, um, drink gas and burn."

I'm sure a trial in Iran would be fair and require a burdon of proof beyond a reasonable doubt after a preponderance of the evidence.  That's cute.

"Please be Iran, please be Iran..."

No comments:

Post a Comment