Saturday, December 12, 2009

no, seriously...

So I was reading the newspaper and saw the headline Palin makes surprise visit to Tonight Show. 


Rumor has it the original headline was Self-aggrandizing turd visits Tonight Show: nobody cares.  [for that matter, since the unfunny Conan O'Brien took over the Tonight Show, no one cares about that either, cf., the Neilsens.  Though I have to admit, I can understand how someone might be amused by O'Brien's hyperkinetic mugging.  In fact, I used to enjoy that kind of comedy myself...until I turned 12.]


Palin, please, why don't you spend your time with something more befitting your skills, like giving your kids horses' ass "look-at-me-aren't-I-special" names.  Leave anything substantive that requires brainpower and credibility to the professionals.

Re: the book.  Wow, "Going Rogue," aren't you a bad ass?  A better title would have been "A Huge Freakin' Anchor On The Ticket" Or "Forty-Eight Stupid Names To Give Your Children"  What are their names?  Oxygen?  Gymnasium?  Jumpsuit?  [gasp, is he going after the kids?]

Please Sarah Palin, just recede quietly into the annals of history, your fifteen minutes are way up.

P.S.  Tina Fey rocks and you don't!






No comments:

Post a Comment