Sunday, December 20, 2009

wow...


My brother and I watched a program on The History Channel tonight called 102 Minutes That Changed America.  It was about the terrorist attack on New York on September 11, 2001.

The footage and audio were absolutely horrifying.  Tremendously heartbreaking yet impossible to turn away from.  How can you watch human beings willingly plunge to their death from over 100 stories in the air and not be changed forever?

It was also courageous and heroic; and I'm not just talking about the rescue personnel.  The citizens on Manhatten lived through hell and coped with things they never imagined at any time in their life. It makes you feel good as an American to see issues of status, religion and color melt away as people rush to help and care for others, known and unknown to them.

It also made me wish death on a lot of Arabs/Muslims.  Guess what?  I don't feel the least bit bad saying that.  How could I not think that after watching this program.

It irritates me to hear Arabs complain about their mosques/historic structures being damaged during combat operations in the mideast.  The United States, as a matter of policy, attempts to not target "innocent" civilians or damage inappropriate buildings.

Yet tonight I had to watch a program about some bearded Arab jackoffs deliberately targeting buildings loaded with civilians.

Ya, ya, I know...this was just a small group of men, not truly indicative of blah blah blah.  I don't care.

If you're in the bearded Arab jackoff demographic, feel free to fall into a deep sleep tonight and NEVER wake up.  [Oh, you're not gonna be greeted by 46 virgins or whatever.  What are you, stupid?]  [And even if all the virgins were lined up for you, I'm guessing they might wait for someone who doesn't smell like camel dung]

My love and sympathy to all who lost someone in this horrific attack and to all those who lost someone fighting overseas to prevent this from happening again.

Peace,

Reggie & Rudy

P.S.  this post is much more dark and negative than I ever thought I'd put on here.  But I'm ok with that.  For 102 minutes, it's all I could think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment