Sunday, October 16, 2011

Iran's supreme leader warns US over allegations of plot blah blah blah

http://www.startribune.com/world/131942743.html



Again, you stupid bearded jackoff, praise your twisted god that I'm not in charge or I'd hang a mushroom cloud on your MF stupid ass so fast you wouldn't have time to realize what a stupid bearded jackoff you are.

Or.

[grabs crotch] Warn this, you stupid bearded jackoff.  I take a warning from you about as serious as a green, runny shit.

Or.

Can someone just give this guy a 9mm round or three to the cranium.

Or.

Did you see bin Laden?  You want that same model moonroof installed in your head?

Or even better.

I can barely contain the giddiness in my heart when I think of what a joy it would be to simply beat the living shit out of you with my bare hands.  Bearded jackoff.

5 comments:

  1. Ahhh...feels good to be back in the saddle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reiteration: I will never forgive MF's for holding my people hostage for 444 days.

    May God afflict you with every natural disaster and biological contagion there is to offer.

    To rip off and twist recently deceased Radiers owner Al Davis' words:

    "Just die, baby."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Re: innocent victims.

    George Carlin: "Innocent victims is an outmoded idea. If you're born on this planet, you're guilty, end of story. End of story."

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, Reg, no.

    Don't beat around the bush. Tell us how you really feel!

    OtagoPaul

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya, I just get tired of reading that same rhetoric after 30 years.

    ReplyDelete