Sunday, October 23, 2011

This change was good, right?

Glad to see Khadafi [vintage 1986 spelling!] gone, but are we sure the change was good?


I don't know, I always thought it was the bad guys who ran around obscuring their identity like knuckleheads.

Or.

I don't know.  I prefer my heroes to not wear masks.

Or.

"Trick or treat!"  Aww, cute, you're Libyan freedom fighters.

Or.

Man, thank Allah it's wash day, you guys stink.

Or.

Dude.  It's 91 degrees out, aren't you hot in that ski mask?

Or.

Sonovabitch!  Those guys knocked over my neighberhood 7-11 a few weeks back.

Or.  And this one's the best.

Yearbook photo, Tripoli Community College, Class Of  2011.  Alli Alli Akbar.  Class Clown.



Man, these guys make it way too easy.

2 comments:

  1. I love it when I make myself laugh, and I think the "Class Clown" caption option to the above photo rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although the Patriot Act, drafted in the days after 9-11 and quickly enacted into law, was designed expressly to give prosecutors more leeway to challenge suspected terrorism, one of its key provisions has since then been used more than 100 times as often for drug investigations as for terrorism. New York magazine reported in September that "sneak and peek" warrants (enabling searches without notifying the targets) have been obtained only 15 times for terrorism threats but 1,618 times in drug cases.

    ReplyDelete