Monday, June 20, 2011

please BOYCOTT this ...


Other rejected titles:

My Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Love Child.


I'm Entitled.


Why Does Everyone Think I'm a Whiny, Addlebrained Asshole?

But no.  Not Afraid Of Life:  My Journey So Far.  

First thought.  Of course you're not afraid of life.  You've had everything handed to you because your shitbag mom is a minor cultural curio.

Second thought.  Your journey?  You mean all the cars you got nailed in during high school?

Your Journey?  No, your life, as is, really isn't a journey.  Getting through high school while your mom quits jobs isn't a journey.  Oh, that's right.  You were on that lameass dance show.  My mistake: you MUST have all sorts of life-affirming lessons to pass on from that experience.

There really aren't adequate words to describe my hatred of the Palins, so I'll just leave it at this:  I hate anyone with their degree of arrogance and sense of entitlement.

Please boycott this book.  Don't let crotch-rot Palin's belief that she's soo interesting be affirmed.

Your fifteen minutes are way over.  Go away and make more babies, something worthy of your skills and talents.

7 comments: