Saturday, June 4, 2011

"Well I'll be. That lucky, old, son of a gun..."

Yep, that's passing for subterfuge here.




Brian Wilson
That Lucky Old Sun: The Demos
320 kbps

If you liked Brian's 2008 release TLOS, you'll love this studio demo.  Superb sound quality.   If you didn't care for that album, please try again, I think it has some serious charms.

It's not even a minute long snippet, but I really like that BW pulled the leftover stray, "Can't Wait Too Long," from the Smile era.  Sounds gorgeous.

1] That Lucky Old Sun
2] That Lucky Old Sun 2
3] Morning Beat
4] Room With A View [narrative]
5] Good Kind Of Love
6] Forever She'll Be My Surfer Girl
7] Venice Beach [narrative]
8] Live Let Live
9] Mexican Girl
10] Cinco De Mayo [narrative]
11] California Role
12] Between Pictures [narrative]
13] Oxygen To The Brain
14] Can't Wait Too Long
15] Midnight's Another Day
16] That Lucky Old Sun
17] Goin' Home
18] Southern California

I'm copping out on a full-length review here just so I can post this and move on to my next atrocity.  You can view the Wiki page on the finished product right here.

Let me know what you think?  Did you like this?

"Try me: Hot gay sex!  You'll never look at her...the same way."

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA! Making people click on "hot gay sex" is too funny. Thanks for filling a "hole" in the collection and for sharing it also on the AYBCS blog. Much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks BF. I always value your opinion.

    ReplyDelete